I was in a severe car accident shortly after ordering this product and was hospitalized for several months.By the time I got around to being well enough to go through things, I noticed that I had these unopened bottles.

I called the company and was only about 3 weeks past the 90 days but they would NOT return my product. I even spoke with a manager and still no help. I will never work with a company who doesn't make exceptions for people who almost lost their lives.

I can't imagine my $195 order is worth me telling all my friends and family about what happened and never ordering from this company again.Its a real shame.

Had an Experience with FlexiPrin?

Comments

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada #841795

It is unfortunate for your accident but is it hardly saying it didn't work.

to sc Brooklyn, New York, United States #917024

To: SC.This is not the point of whether this worked or not.

The person was injured in a car accident and was not well enough to cancel the orders after his requesting the free or reduced cost sample.

He now would probably need much more than this silly supplement.

Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side.iHerb put the leaking, stinky box..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more